Music Podcast

Thursday, November 20, 2008

No New Episode This Week............

Sorry. Schedules just clashed for everyone yesterday. We'll be back strong next week.

Truth is I (Sandman) am moving away from Austin at the end of the month, and so next week's episode will be the last Speaker Madness ever with me. Hopefully Reggie and Quinton will keep doing the show when I'm gone, and I'm tryin' my hardest to push them that direction, but that's still kinda up in the air and really all up to Quinton, since Reggie basically lives in the studio anyway. I don't think he's seen the sun in 7 months.

If you wanna see the show go on with those two, leave your comments here, send me an e-mail (sandman@04life.net) and they will see it. Let 'em know. Don't be quiet now and then bitch and moan to me later about how much you liked the show. "Get proactive"- Alicia Keys



P.S. - LOL @ "Just Being Quinton" winning the poll. Hilarious. Thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep speaker madness alive. I need some form of disturbing entertainment once this season of Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia ends.

Anonymous said...

9 episodes and it's done? You guys are worse than HBO.

Keep it going Quinton.

Anonymous said...

Lmao @ the HBO comment

Anonymous said...

Keep it up guys

penchino said...

what would diddy do